Optimal Versatility: A Crowning Achievement
The Orbital Atherectomy System has the distinct ability to treat multiple vessel sizes with one crown and is available in three configurations.
Solid Micro Crown
- Flexibility of classic crown for tortuous vessels and tight bends below-the-knee and beyond
- Increased mass of solid crown for more effective sanding
- More mass allows for maximum calcium removal
- More diamond-coated surface area allows for shortest run times
- The most flexible of our crown configurations
- For vessel bends, ostial lesions and distal below-the-knee procedures
* Sizing of the crown is a medical decision based upon actual patient condition. Our sizing guide is only a general reference to indicate a commonly used starting point from which to analyze a patient’s needs. See the STEALTH 360° Orbital Atherectomy System Instructions for Use on www.CSI360.com for full information.