Providing Versatile Solutions from Hip to Toes
Restores Flow Safely and Effectively
The Diamondback 360® and Predator 360° PAD Systems effectively treat non-compliant plaque throughout the peripheral arteries – including fibrotic and calcified morphologies – by modifying and changing the lesion compliance. Excellent blood flow improvements are achieved using the Diamondback 360° or the Predator 360° PAD Systems alone, or supplemented as needed by a low-pressure balloon. With over 25,000 procedures performed, this system offers excellent clinical outcomes for physicians, patients and their families.
Above the Knee (ATK)
- A safe, effective, minimally invasive option for patients with lifestyle-limiting claudication
- The Diamondback 360° and Predator 360° PAD Systems prep the vessel for atraumatic low-pressure PTA or optimal stent placement (if needed)
- Provides tubular, concentric results in "No-Stent Zones"
Below the Knee (BTK)
- A first-line endovascular option for treating BTK disease to leave options open for future procedures
- Does not preclude surgery
- Restores flow to facilitate wound healing
- Potentially prevents or delays bypass surgery and amputations
- May allow for improved long-term results
- Offers new hope to patients with critical limb ischemia