Are You at Risk?1
Only your doctor can determine if you’re suffering from Coronary Artery Disease, but there are certain risk factors that make it more likely:
- Have you been diagnosed with diabetes?
- Are you 50 years or older?2
- Do you smoke, or did you smoke at one time?
- Do you have high cholesterol?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Are you overweight or obese?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you can print out this page and share it with your physician during your next visit. Your physician will assess your condition and provide a diagnosis.
1. Coronary Artery Disease – Coronary Heart Disease; American Heart Association; www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/MyHeartandStrokeNews/Coronary-Artery-Disease-Coronary-Heart-Disease_UCM_436416_Article.jsp; Updated 9/2/2014.
2. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute website. Who is at Risk for Coronary Heart Disease? . Published September 29, 2014. Accessed July 8, 2015.